We value your business and will have your order shipped promptly.
Free shipping for purchases over $1000 * (Only applies to contiguous US.)
You will receive a notification e-mail with your tracking number when your order has shipped. To track a package UPS shipment, click here. To track a Estes Express shipment, click here. You can track your order and review your order details on the AudubonSupply.com My Account page.
All Delivery Options
- UPS Ground (Free on orders over $1000)
UPS Next Day Air - (For rates on air services please call 856-547-1603)
- UPS Day Air Early AM (Commercial Only)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 2nd Day Air AM (Commercial Only)
- UPS 3 Day Select
Due to the varitey of products we sell, all expidited order have to be placed over the phone. Orders placed for expedited shipping (3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air) before 1pm EST will be shipped the day they are placed. Expedited orders placed after 1pm EST will be shipped the following business day.
- An order shipped 3 Day Select will arrive on the third business day after the order gets shipped. For example, if you place an order on Tuesday at 10am EST, it will arrive to you when Fed Ex normally comes on Friday.
- An order shipped 2nd Day Air will arrive on the second business day after the order gets shipped. For example, if you place an order on Thursday at 9pm EST, it will arrive the following Tuesday.
- An order shipped Next Day Air will arrive on the next business day after the order gets shipped. For example, if you place an order on Saturday, it will ship on Monday and arrive on Tuesday. If you place an order on Friday before 1:00pm it will be delivered on Monday (not Saturday).
Orders over 150 lbs. are usually shipped as freight orders. When a freight order is delivered, please be sure to inspect your freight package before accepting the delivery. As guidelines for inspection, we recommend that you check the following: All freight orders over 350 lbs will be shipped with a lift gate free of charge. Delivery is only to the curbside or driveway.
1. Both the external packaging and the material inside.
2.The material arrived without damage.
3.The material is strapped down to a skid.
4.The material received matches your AudubonSupply.com packing slip.
If there are any issues, please do not sign for the delivery and contact us immediately while the driver is still there.
Shipping Information Entry
UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. All addresses should include a street address, city, state, and postal code. If special instructions are necessary, please note them on the checkout page.
Customers are responsible for entering the correct shipping information; this includes matching the address with the correct postal code as entered in the checkout process. If UPS cannot find the shipping destination due to customer error in entering the address, the shipping costs associated with returning the package to AudubonSupply.com and re-shipping the package to its correct address will be the responsibility of the customer. If after the package returns to AudubonSupply.com, a customer decides not to re-ship, the order will be subject to standard return policies including restocking fees 20%.
Customers are responsible for duties, taxes, and brokerage fees for all shipments to Canada. Call 856-547-1603 for questions about shipping outside of the US and Canada.
- Only applies to contiguous US.
- Only applies to contiguous US.
*Any item or items returned that were purchased under our free shipping program, customer will be responsible for both initial and return shipping charges. Items returned must be in salable condition.